In today's class, we posted our research question on the class Mural in the following form:
1. Topic: I am studying ____?_____
2. Question: because I want to find out what/why/how ____?____,
3. Significance: in order to help my participant/interactor understand/use/experience ___?______.
Two questions for me from the class:
1. Social phenomena + human behaviors differ from culture to culture, do you have specific topics you will be doing your research on?
2. What does humanity mean to you? Is it actually possible to demonstrate humanity? Think more critically about what you mean by human and social behaviors, and what critical thoughts have led you to wanting to explore this.
1. Topic: I am studying empathy in non-verbal human communication.
2. Question: because I want to find out how is human understanding and misunderstanding the world and each other.
3. Significance: in order to help my participant experience the power of understanding/misunderstanding critically in a situation of non-verbal communication.